Tråd: [english speaker here] How do I know how many GB I have left?

HI there and sorry I don't speak much swedish yet wink
I bought a tre starter kit and now surfing with 5gb/1 week,  and also bought a 299kr 100gb voucher to be used when this ends.

My question is, where do I find how much gb is left? I registered to tre website (Mitt3 area?) but when I log in i see many info but not the amount of gb used or left. Is there a different way maybe?

thanks!

dave

Sv: [english speaker here] How do I know how many GB I have left?

Hi Dave,

If you have a smartphone, then install the "Mitt3" app and proceed to log in using your account credentials. It'll show you a pie chart with how much data has been consumed. Please note that it updates most likely once a day.

Cheers,

Sam / Team DOVADO

oh ok, thanks for that.
So no way to do it through the website? I was hoping not to remove the sim from the usb dongle/router every time I had to check the amount left.
Better than nothing I guess wink

4 Senaste redigerad av Sam (2013-12-26 09:40:38)

dedefuori3 skrev:

So no way to do it through the website?

Not what I can see. I use their pre-paid and post-paid SIM's all the time, and rely mostly on our router along with their smartphone app. Numbers can get pretty difficult to track when you switch devices. You don't have to remove the SIM to check the traffic. Just open the app.

Cheers,

Sam / Team DOVADO

the app that is used to connect, usally have a traffic counter in it.
so without knowing the modem or other information its hard to give you the cheapest/simplest solution.
:-)

If you only use your tre modem with a computer, you can use a software application such as DU-meter to keep track of data usage down and up. However, it isn't free beyond the three week trial version. At least you can try it.

LTE testare på 4G 2600, 1800, 900, 800 med Fritzbox AVM 6890, AVM6840, AVM6842, AVM 6820 och AVM 7590/7490/7390 samt diverse mifis från ZTE och Netgear. Några huaweimodem på hyllan.

ok, thanks everyone again.
I managed to install the app to my smartphone like Sam suggested (with even a different sim card on it, so I left the sim in the usb dongle and modem) and all I had to do was log in from there and it showed the counter both in days left and gb used.

I have to say I am impressed with tre so far. Everyone said it was good only in cities, but I am getting good speed here at the countryside in the middle of nowhere wink

good for you smile

Sanningen är i likhet med moralen, något relativt: det finns inga fakta, bara tolkningar.
Asus main Router AC68U, 2st poynting riktantenner,5st Rt N12D1 Routers som Ap & Repeaters, Buffalo NaS, 12st ip cams (thinking, do I got the IP-Cam addict desice? tongue )

dedefuori3 skrev:

Everyone said it was good only in cities, but I am getting good speed here at the countryside in the middle of nowhere wink

This is true. We were once connected by Skype video (straight out of an iPad with 3G) during a drive between Helsingborg and Jönkoping without a single disconnect. It was very likely using their 900MHz 3G network as it was nothing but woods alongside the highway. Tre has (if not) the best 3G network in the world, considering the geographical challenges of dense foliage.

Glad it worked out with the app!

Cheers,

Sam / Team DOVADO