Tråd: How I did to rescue what seemed to be a bricked Tiny.

This is a guide on how I solved the problem with a "bricked" Tiny router. I will make in english for our international friends.
I have little time and have to make this short. Sorry for any bad spellings or gramar.

The problem was that the software couldn't send the rescue firmware to the Tiny. I have several ThinkPads with Windows 7, and always got the message "Couldn't send the rescue firmware to the router". I tried to run as administrator and without firewall or anti-virus, but always with the same result. Windows couldn't even load the ethernet drivers in fail safe mode.

The solution for me was Linux, and the software worked perfectly in Ubuntu. This is how I solved it.

1) Download latest Ubuntu from ubuntu.com. You can boot Ubuntu from a USB stick (which will not affect your computer), and there is a guide on the homepage.
2) From the Software Center in Ubuntu, search and install everything containing the name "Wine". This is a Windows software emulator.
3) From the Software Center, also install Java runtime. (might not be necessary)
4) Download and install Java Runtime for Windows (.exe) from Oracle's homepage.
5) Download the Firmware update (.exe file) form Dovado's homepage.
6) Right click on the file -> properties -> permission -> Allow executing file as program -> close.
6) Double click on the Dovado file, and follow the guide.

This did the trick for me, and I hope it works for you.